Monday, May 5, 2014

Shoutout From Tempe!

Good Morning Everyone! 

It's a little after 8:30 in the morning, the temperature is already 76F out, and the sun is slipping through my blinds. 

In a room of three bunk beds for three girls, I am the only one who sleeps on her top bunk. I'm not exactly sure what it is about being on the top bunk that I prefer, but I think it has to do with the height and the openness. 

The condo is small, but cute and a great situation for the things I need and the price tag it comes with. The repairs in the kitchen make it seem messier and smaller than it is, but that will be fixed fairly soon... We hope!

I can't believe that I have been in Arizona for almost a week already! 

I have met my new roommates, been introduced to a few of the partners at my new store, begun settling into my space, bought my monthly bus/light rail pass, reconnected with a friend, explored bits and pieces of the area, taken A LOT photos of the things I've done and places I've been, and SO much more! 

It has been absolutely amazing! 

In a few hours, I will be setting off to my first day of work at my new store. 
Here's hoping that everything goes well and I have a positive first day of training at a drive-thru Starbucks! 

I plan to post about my day-to-day photo challenge from last month, the fun activities I have been enjoying here, and a few other interesting facts and photos from the past few days as soon as I can. So please keep checking in! 

With beautiful weather, lots of excitement, and the sudden shock of not being able to find my glasses where I left them last night, 

-Courtney :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? :)