Saturday, August 31, 2013

36.5 Hours

Well, here I am. 
It's been about 36 hours since my plane landed on the east coast, and I believe I have slept approximately 6 hours this whole time. (That's being a bit generous!)

I have successfully unpacked all of my bags, which means that I now have a mountain of clothes/odds and ends covering my double bed... Looks like I may not be sleeping much tonight either! 

Last night, my little brother, Josh (11), turned the family's dinner napkins into an oragami project.
.Mine was a rose.


How cool is that??
^_^

My Friday afternoon was spent walking around a bit of North Andover's Main Street and Lawrence's Riverwalk areas in order for me to apply to various locations.

My favorite, and most promising, locations were:
 The Chama Grill and The Coffee Cann Cafe.
I plan to do a review on each of these at some point in time. 
(If possible!)

It seems as though I may even have a job starting off as a hostess at the Chama Grill already! 
How awesome is that!?!

I was asked to go in at 5pm this Saturday to shadow their current hostess for a bit and then (hopefully!) sign some paperwork! 
Here's hoping everything goes smoothly!
^_^

I also had the opportunity to play a bit of one-on-one wiffleball with my insanely talented little brother, Timmy (7), and my "Umm... yeah... sure..." little sister, Abbey (9). 
I get such a kick out each of my younger sibling's unique personalities ;)

Tomorrow, I plan to go to The Loop in Methuen for a bit and see what I can find over there.
I am also looking forward to meeting up with a friend at Starbucks!
Thank heaven for a semi-close-by Starbucks in a northeastern land flowing with Dunkin Donuts...! 

.Company and Coffee. 
What an epic combination, don't you think?

Well, I believe that is all for now... 
I have to go back to coaxing an extremely temperamental washing machine into wringing out the water from my clothes.

Yes my dear machine, 
Those clothes are now clean, but you can't leave them soaking wet still, the dryer has a lot of work to do as well... 
Do ALL of your share for once! 

Who will win this life-affecting, too-close-to-call, time-and-energy-sucking battle!?!
O.o

Stay tuned for more updates!
*Insert Closing "Da Da Duuuunnnnnn Music" Here*


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? :)